No announcement yet.

civil war coming to a corner near you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civil war coming to a corner near you..

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Alex can talk for a long time, I didn't listen to all of it, but he is certainly right on the "left and weak kneed Republicans". Things could get interesting, especially considering the gutless bastards ruling in DC.

Comment

please don't be a sheep. Don't post info wars stuff. they extreme everything just for ratings. yes they are right 90% of the time but remember at the end of the day all they care about is their ratings.

Comment

If ever there was an oxymoron "civil war" is it.
        This will not be a red vs blue or R vs D or even a black vs white war, this will be a total breakdown to core groups of like minded people banding together to survive, not win, just survive. No matter which "side" succeeds in lighting the fuse society as a whole will not survive it. when government fails it will be a cascade effect. The federal government has grabbed so much power and controlled State and Local governments by the dolling out of tax dollars that their failure will lead to a near total collapse of the others.
        When the Government can't pay their workers they will stay home to take care of their own, that is true whether it is soldiers, cops, or the guy that runs the water plant and when government fails to serve it ceases to exist.

So in essence I think winning a civil war will quickly devolve into just surviving Anarchy.
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Working...
        X