Is a Book 10 planned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a Book 10 planned?

That's the question........I'm in the middle of book nine now.
    "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
    [Festus Haggen]

Read sssssllllooooowwww!
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Good......sounds like there's a plan, at least.

"Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
      [Festus Haggen]

Comment

Ok..........even reading slow........I'm done.

So........what do I read while waiting for Book TEN????
        [Festus Haggen]

Comment

Defund the Media !!

Comment

Uh, you could always go back and re-read 1 through 9. I've done it several times, and each time I pick up something I missed the first (or 7th) time. Lots of info crammed into those books.

Comment

Thanks, Kick and Olfart..........good ideas.

[Festus Haggen]

Comment

I just finished listening to book 9. If AA was going to end the series this would be a nice ending. But the selfish part of me just wants more. But may 1 Charlie Requiem resistance is coming out on audio.

Anyone else that listened to book 9 hear the mistake during Eric’s and Fred’s vows? Don’t know if it was written in the book that way.

Comment

Ok, just reread the series again.
                  patiently waiting...

Comment

Go read Cry Havoc or his others obviously
                    lofflorida.com

Comment

Working...
                    X