serial Bomber in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serial Bomber in Texas

hey guys, any more news on the Texas bomber? im only getting bits from Fox news, maybe domestic terrorism, or racially motivated?

Originally posted by Hobes View Post
    hey guys, any more news on the Texas bomber? im only getting bits from Fox news, maybe domestic terrorism, or racially motivated?
    I haven't seen much more on the news yet. They completely infuriated me with the initial interview saying they were not ruling out racism as the victims were black. From what they were saying if they were giving an honest interview they have absolutely zero information at this point leading to a racially biased attack. When are people going to wake up and stop this madness. I'm not discounting what happened as anything other than terrible and inexcusable but race baiting this early makes me sick.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

How does putting labels on this attack do any good , it'll make people more upset .

Comment

Sometimes we need to be upset to make things better.
        "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
        [Festus Haggen]

Comment

Logos , not if it brings out the nut jobs to do a so called protest and burn their businesses down , oh loot them first of course .

Comment

Hobes as of today the bomber is still out there , this might take awhile , I bet that our smart lawmakers are coming up with more laws to outlaw bombs ,,, wait a minute there already outlawed Mmm well then we'll have to outlaw pipe and wire , duck tape plus card board boxes . That will keep all crazy nuts from ever doing evil again . RIGHT

Comment

sure thing, and then they will ban all hardware stores and garden centres, just in case...lolz'

Comment

Hardware stores are bastions of right wing hate
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Print shops and PC dictionaries are left wing hate bastions , words have killed more people than about anything .

Comment

My ao, and we don't have any more news than you do.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Of the recent explosions, the earliest one is thought to have been caused by a faulty gas appliance, or connection.

One, a boy brought into the kitchen to open, it killed him and harmed a woman, either mother or grandmother.

Another harmed or killed someone who was thought to be assembling it. No one has anything conclusive.

We've all been warned not to touch any packages we weren't expecting.

Comment

An update:

Police announcements about not touching suspicious items has led to hundreds of calls from folks who found packages waiting for them that they weren't expecting, or forgot were coming.

The boy killed was one of those black people who "aren't black enough," a "sell-out." In other words, helpful, polite, black belt martial artist, good student, music student, accepted by pretty much every college he applied to. He was going to knock out two years locally, and hoped to go to Julliard in the future.

Naw, nobody would be jealous or hateful to someone with such a relaxed, warm smile, and glowing future.

Comment

Sad to say the least , sounds like he would of been an asset to our country .

Comment

Another one last night, south west area. Possible copycat, as police think this one was rigged with a tripwire.

Over 500 "experts" have been flown in already, as the FBI scrambles to rebuild their image (though APD actually has a reasonably good track record on violent or unusual cases.) I believe the BATFE doesn't want to be left out, so even though we have some here already, more might arrive from DC. After all, why load up a van or two and take turns driving, when you can blow a MUCH bigger wad of tax payer dollars, and fit more people into the case, if you fly them all in on business-class air fare?
                            Last edited by W.Lynn; 03-19-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Gee Lynn you know what it takes to make a home made device , now we'll have to register all kinds of things in the house and be put on watch lists , everyone will be a suspect . Hey maybe we can give some of those Illegals a job with BATFE and house them in our houses while watching us .

Comment

Working...
                              X