No announcement yet.

serial Bomber in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They HAVE finally have admitted that the issue with the incendiary device is likely to be a separate case. I hope they get that one too.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Lynn that one didn't make much sense to me , if it was a cannon practice round it would go boom not burn ???? Police just don't know what ordnance is or someone blew smoke up their skirt .

Comment

Originally posted by airdrop View Post
        Lynn that one didn't make much sense to me , if it was a cannon practice round it would go boom not burn ???? Police just don't know what ordnance is or someone blew smoke up their skirt .
        I was thinking it might have been something like some Willy Pete.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Yes Celt , where would that come from , I READ THIS ARTICLE https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...6PE#.py768Lo2Q an I really wonder if it's BS , If you were on the left and wanted to sling mud at everything from home schooling to conservatives and even the term survivalist , this would get it , but maybe it is true we'll see , at any rate it's going to be a strange story . What a waste to get on that road .
          Last edited by airdrop; 03-21-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by airdrop View Post
            Yes Celt , where would that come from , I READ THIS ARTICLE https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...6PE#.py768Lo2Q an I really wonder if it's BS , If you were on the left and wanted to sling mud at everything from home schooling to conservatives and even the term survivalist , this would get it , but maybe it is true we'll see , at any rate it's going to be a strange story . What a waste to get on that road .
            They sure ticked all the boxes with that article

Comment

Does it seem like war on middle America Mmmm more than a bit .

Comment

I feel sorry for them if Middle America ever figures out they're at war
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Middle America holds more guns and ammo than anyone. And they do seem to be waking up (now if people would just teach the kids to drink coffee and shoot, instead of eating Tide pods and rioting.)
                  Last edited by W.Lynn; 03-21-2018, 09:04 PM. Reason: Felt strange, went out with my squeeze on Sunday. Drank my coffee straight up. Realized I was the only one around doing so.

Comment

Bomber had mental health issues. He was NOT extreme right, hardly "right" at all, and didn't seem to be racist. What does that usually add up to?

Comment

I don't know if they've changed since 1961, but back then an artillery simulator was an M80 fircracker with a fuse that had to be lit. If the packaging caught before the fuse, it might have burned rather than boomed.

Comment

Originally posted by olfart View Post
                        I don't know if they've changed since 1961, but back then an artillery simulator was an M80 fircracker with a fuse that had to be lit. If the packaging caught before the fuse, it might have burned rather than boomed.
                        They have changed quite a bit and have a significant punch to them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwRR1P_U3k I can attest to this by having an assclown decide it would be a good idea to toss one of these under the back of a 1st gen hummer I was sitting in. Knees were shot up into my chest and everything got whoozy while nearly expending everything the chow hall fed me previously all over the interior.
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Hobes View Post
                          hey guys, any more news on the Texas bomber? im only getting bits from Fox news, maybe domestic terrorism, or racially motivated?
                          Well, by now you have all the information......but I'd just like to say I think we should BAN bombs and then we wouldn't have these problems.
                          "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
                          [Festus Haggen]

Comment

And coincidentally we have another serial bomber now....
                            [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

My daughter and family are in DC right now and they were at the White House but couldn't get close because everything was shut down because some dumb A$$ sent bombs .

Comment

Working...
                              X