No announcement yet.

serial Bomber in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or we can all self-identify as schoolboy clockmakers of middle eastern descent.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
      Hardware stores are bastions of right wing hate
      Sadly, I'm sure there are those who actually believe that....
      lofflorida.com

Comment

A crime committed against a caucasian can never be a hate crime, caucasians will only ever be victims of regular crimes. Minorities that are victims of crime committed by other minorities are also just victims of regular crime although their attackers may also be victims,usually of society. A minority that is the victim of a caucasian perpetrator is obviously the victim of a hate crime, the only reason to target a minority is deep seated racism and thus there must be extra penalties for such a heinous crime.
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

This morning's bad news comes from the FedEx sorting facility in San Antonio. It was shipped from, and was going to come back to, Austin. It went off on a conveyor belt, injuries minor, one person got checked out for the headache the blast gave them.

Evil doings.

Comment

Well I'm glad it's not Muslim's because we all know their the people of brotherly love ????? another lock down at a school in Maryland , amazing one of the tightest state on guns in the union . Can't be evil people because we have to have diversity and stand around an hug each other then hate guns that can save us .

Comment

At this point , I don't give a rats ass what the bomber's cause or motivation is. This SOB needs to be taken down with extreme prejudice.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Number 6 just when off in Austin / interesting this need for speed on his side , these bombs are well thought out and more tech than most people get into , so where did he get his training , might be self learned ????????

Comment

7pm tonight, the same Austin FedEx facility that the morning package at the San Antonio/Schertz package was dropped off.

And the experts who have no one in custody to question, can only say it's not terrorism.

Comment

A guy from Texas , I think the AG just said MEN need to be caught , slip of the tongue or is this a team effort , terror cell ??????

Comment

Might just be a few kites, cut loose and told to make their old outfit look good and bring their public image back up.

Also, this latest one was incendiary, to the uninitiated, that's burny, not boomy. Big difference in build and workings.
                      Last edited by W.Lynn; 03-20-2018, 08:47 PM. Reason: More news as I get it.

Comment

Now we'll not know, since they got one SOB, if there's another one with a different skill set. They tried to arrest, but shots were fired, and he set off his last box in his own hands.

One thing that DID come out, was use of cell phone technology, which I had predicted to a few people. Since this last bit happened right by IH-35, that is now closed.

Comment

Thank goodness one is done, hopefully that will be all there is. If the alphabet soup agencies know who he was, there's little doubt that they will root out any others that are/were involved . We may never hear of it, but they will go down that rabbit hole.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

From the news today , he had 2 roommates ? was he employed ? he was staying in a hotel that had to cost $80 a day so where did all his money come from and a place to make the bombs ? this is looking like Vegas in some ways . If they don't open up on this guy it will be like Vegas . ?????

Comment

A sacrificial lamb to cover up what???? Maybe he really was the guy that was doing it, but with the FBI's track record of late, I'd be just a little bit suspect. I say put Mueller on this ASAP and I'm sure he'll find evidence that Trump was behind the whole thing, and the NRA as well. sarc/off

Comment

Unemployed - like a kite with a cut string? There are so many jobs to be had here, the only way too not get one, is to not apply. Even an ex-con can get his hustle on and support himself in a city as liberal as Austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X