Aquarium Heater for Chicken Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquarium Heater for Chicken Water

I just bought an aquarium heater to put in the water tank on the chicken tractor after suffering through repairs to the system when it all froze last week. It's supposed to be fully submersible, so that's what I plan to do with it. I'll put it at the end where the water tube comes out so that part for sure will not freeze again. In reading the box for any installation instructions (there were none), I got a chuckle... no, make that a guffaw out of the Chinglish in a little text box labeled "Warmth Tip".

Heater.jpg

Gotta love the Chinese for their attempts at English translations.

It's closer than I could get going the other way...
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

And surprisingly enough , we understand what they meant.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw
        It's closer than I could get going the other way...
        Agreed.

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
        And surprisingly enough , we understand what they meant.
        ???
        What part of "When you hand in aquatic anim als box homework, please confirm the disconnect of all the power plug." makes sense to you? Maybe my Alzheimer's has kicked in, but that sentence leaves me scratching my head.

Comment

The "homework" is paperwork, if you're sending it from home, for warranty reasons, make sure it's correctly disconnected. Don't just yoink on the cable.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Translation to redneck : Ifn y'all's gonna stick yer cotton picken hand in the 'lectric chicken water heater, ya aughta unplug it first."
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

God help us - just realized one's facility with Engrish might go hand in hand with the ability to make sense of government paperwork.
              Last edited by W.Lynn; 01-11-2018, 02:07 AM.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
              X