No announcement yet.

He's just teasing us now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, he really left us behind. I wonder when the lights are gonna get shut off.

Comment

But at least he's nice enough to leave this page turned on for us.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

It doesn't hurt to remind him to stop by sometimes. Between family, FB as himself, FB as AA, at least one AA fan page on FB, sometimes writing, appearances and extra-curricular activities, he's getting to be quite the public prepper-personality.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Ordered mine from Amazon on Wednesday. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I've been reading the series of 3 Once upon an Apocalypse by Jeff Motes. A little different writing style but many good view points.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
            Thanks!! Just ordered a copy for me and one for my son!

Comment

My copy arrived a few days ago and I read it in less than 24 hours.

Comment

A thought near the end of 2017

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                But at least he's nice enough to leave this page turned on for us.
                I wasn't aware that AA had pretty much abandoned this page. It's a shame, but as Lynn says, sometimes life tends to get in the way. Perhaps we can keep it going as a legacy site in case he ever wants to come back. In the meantime, I will make a point of stopping by at least once a week and posting something and I will continue to post excerpts of whatever nonsense I call a book as it evolves before Amazon makes me take it down.

May 2018 find us all in good health, as prepared as possible for the unexpected, and in my case, finally publishing the first of a planned series of Deep State mysteries.

sic semper tyrannis mortem
                A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
                ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

got mine yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X