What am I missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing.

99%+ of the times when I am on here, I am either on my android phone or android tablet . I have always had it set to utilize the "Full Site", meaning the Desktop version instead of the mobile skin, mainly because of the "New Posts" button that isn't readily available in the mobile version.
    Is it really not there, or am I just not seeing it?
    Defund the Media !!

Click here;
    Screenshot_2017-12-03-21-07-23-1.jpg

Then here;
    20171203_211258.jpg
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Don't use the mobile side so went looking for it.
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Thanks Cwi, I have tried that one, and it always takes me to the SEARCH screen and says that I need to add parameters to my search, as if I hit Search, but didn't tell it what to search for. At first I just thought that meant there were no new posts, but I then went to the Full Site skin, and found several new posts.
        Oh well, no biggie, I was just seeing if I was being dense, or if it was something else .
        I guess that I will stick with the Full Site/desktop version .
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I thought this was a post where we're supposed to guess what body part you're missing.

Comment

Thanks KK, this really did make me laugh out loud . My wife thinks (ok, knows) I'm nuts , but it's still not helpful in figuring out how to use the mobile version .
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kailani Kealoha View Post
              I thought this was a post where we're supposed to guess what body part you're missing.
              Shhhh! He knows about his foot, but the doctors said not to talk about about that chunk of his brain. He gets sorta troubled.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Aww hell, I knew that they took that chunk o' grey matter. I'm not sure if it was because I was too smart for 'em, or if I just wasn't using that section. Now where's that winder that needs lickin?
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X