Magic Tank emergency fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Tank emergency fuel

I saw this in a list of things to put in your vehicle for emergencies. I'd never heard of it before. The way the inventor explains it they took all of the explosive elements out of the fuel. To me, thats what makes it work in an internal combustion engine, but what do I know?

It's supposed to be stable for 10 years which would make it ideal to have on hand. I'm just wondering what possible damage could be done to my engines.

The product website

In the FAQs it says it pushes the conventional gas to the engine to start it then it can run on Magic Tank
    Even when your vehicle is “out of gas”, some residual gasoline remains in the fuel line and at the bottom of your gas tank. MAGIC TANK Emergency Fuel pushes this residual conventional gasoline into your vehicle’s engine. The residual gasoline can then start your engine and MAGIC TANK keeps the vehicle running.
    I wonder if you can coldfire this from a dry system, like a stored generator?
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

It sounds like the alcohol emergency stuff dad used to have in his car. It was in a little red bottle. We tried it once. No power but it got us to the gas station.

Comment

Redman , did that red bottle look something like this? If so, your dad may not have told you the real reason for keeping it around . ...just sayin

Evan Williams Red Label 101 Proof b-500x500-0.JPG
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm mm. Well, now that you mention it.... lol

Nope it looked like an over grown red heet or stp bottle. About a quart each.
          Last edited by redman2006; 09-16-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I saw a YouTube Video of a "Don't waste your Money" consumer segment from a local news (not to me) show. They drained the gas from a car and started it, then ran a lawn mower dry and did the same. They seemed to think it was OK.

We decided to test out a new product that claims you'll never need to worry about running out of gas again.﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊The ABC Action News app br...

I guess, if it's stable for 10 years and non explosive then maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to have in the emergency kit. The worst that can happen is it doesn't work and I'm still stuck on the side of the road.

Comment

Working...
            X