No announcement yet.

Question about Sarge's buggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the EPR paradox applies, we've substituted a chest for a cat. Owner of said chest spoils the paradox as she's inside the closed system and will instantly observe the results. This would be Schrodinger cat/paradox from the perspective of the cat.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

I do believe said paradox does apply in this case.

Comment

The bewbs are real, and always there, the excitement of the males is the cat. If they see completely normal bewbs inflated, pushed-together, partly bared, or otherwise "enhanced" in any way, then their brain loses blood flow, and they begin to behave like baboons in their excitement.

When she wears her normal school uniform, or whatever passes for dress-code at the internship or coffee-shop equivalent job she has, then their mind interprets what they see as just another girl that might be about as old as their daughter. If that.

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
        LOL... some of us wear real bras.
        That reminds me, I need to place another order soon. Most stores can't spare the rack space (pun intended,) to stock my size, but at least they exist.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
          The bewbs are real, and always there, the excitement of the males is the cat. If they see completely normal bewbs inflated, pushed-together, partly bared, or otherwise "enhanced" in any way, then their brain loses blood flow, and they begin to behave like baboons in their excitement.
          Hey! I resemble that remark, but just barely. I no longer behave like a baboon, because I no longer get that excited.

Comment

Seems that this has drifted from Sarge's buggies to young ladies that have ridden in Sarge's buggies. Not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm just trying to figure out which one

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
              Can't say as something like that ever caused me to stop thinking. If anything it's been the opposite. As long as we are judging stereotypes, I'll throw in my .02 cents. It's been my observation that women with substantial assets of that nature tend to play them up. I don't know much about fishing, but I do know the bait has to match what you're fishing for.

As for me, no brain no go. Women with vacuous mental abilities do nothing for me. My take on it.
              When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Definitions of ”substantial assets" vary by experience. In my experience, even ergonomic experts are complete idiots about the upper back pain that comes with the assets. Clothing makers are also idiots.

Comment

I thought that "shirt" was to judge suspension? You know the stiffer the suspension the more rough the ride for the passengers and all. Gotta be able to get everything dialed in just right. Could also be used as a make shift easy to read clinometer?
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

In all seriousness, why is it that women don't make clothing to fit women? Or seatbelts, or......

My guess is it is a lot harder to fit women with all the different combinations of curves everywhere.

As to fishing comment, yep. Women know how to bait a hook. I notice the bait, but if the package is not complete, no amount of bait will hold the interest..for long.

What baffles me is the number that put the bait on the counter and act offended when men notice. Well, crap. Don't put good in the window if you don't want me to window shop!

Wlynn, dark hair and pretty blue green eyes destroy me long before bewbs. Lol

Comment

Can't answer the clothing question, but the standard seat belt is fairly simple with a one word answer. Economics.
                      The same logic that makes notebooks, can openers, etc right hand centric, makes seat belts generic in form. A seat belt is designed to prevent injury to protect the skeleton and vital organs. The number of seat belts world wide is in the billions. Just imagine trying to customize each of them for the myriad of body shapes out there then tack on fuctional testing for each of them. That would add a substantial amount of cost to manufacture along with needed changes every time a different user gets in the vehicle. The only viable solution for mass manufacturing are the generic seat belts.

Comment

The problem of the shoulder belt creeping up and cutting into the neck - isn't always gender-specific. It seems like there should be a simple solution - either OEM or after-market.

Comment

Regardless of body size/shape, these plastic clips make seatbelts more comfortable to wear while maintaining the intended function of the belt. My wife has used them for years and won't drive/ride in a car without one.

http://www.autozone.com/interior/sea...clip/34878_0_0

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                            The problem of the shoulder belt creeping up and cutting into the neck - isn't always gender-specific. It seems like there should be a simple solution - either OEM or after-market.
                            Understood. However it still comes back to manufacturing standardization. A seat belt for me rides on my shoulder. The same belt will ride up closer to my wife's neck. It's a geometry problem as the point of contact for the top side is a fixed point. That leaves back and forth and sometimes up or down position of the seat adjustable to the user.

One answer is to convert the vehicle to BIS seats (belt in seat). These are the seat belts typically mounted in convertables.

Understand I'm not advising it. I have no way to know how well they'd work in a crash, but it does change the geometry up.
                            Last edited by Cwi555; 09-24-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

The pickup I drive has those seats with the belt in it. Sometimes the shoulder strap will start to drag a bit of my hair in with it, but for the most part, it rides at my shoulder like it should, so I like it. In the minivan the daughter drives, the seat pan only adjusts forward and back, but it has the sliding mechanism in the B-post that lets me push a button and adjust the height of that end.

Comment

I am an obsessed, OCD - design freak. I know that.

The problem is that vehicles are designed with a "one size fits all" solution that doesn't really have ENOUGH variation to truly "fit" ALL. The adjustable post anchor point does help - but the range just isn't wide enough to accomodate taller or shorter folks - they use an "average" range instead. Some of this a manufacturing issue - granted.

Comment

Working...
                                X