Going home cures A.D.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going home cures A.D.D.

So after a 43 year study is has been proven that Going Home cures A.D.D.

Thought I would share because I'm bored at work. Anyways, All my life I have not been able to read. Not that I cant read, I just have had issues of reading a couple sentences and my mind goes to something else or I would look to see how long till the end of the chapter. It was bad, I literally did my bachelors degree without reading an entire book through all 4 years. Ive tried over the years to read stuff, but don't think I've ever really gotten through an entire book. Recently I purchased Going Home. I figured what the hell $9.99 and if anything one of my buddys can read it. I ordered it and "The Operator", a book by one of the seals who was on the team who got Bin Laden. I have several friends who read the series already who know AA personally, and a couple others who were thinking about starting to read it. I figured lets see what its all about. Well I started reading the operator and sure as shit I stopped about a half paragraph in. Then i picked up going home. For the first time in my life I was reading the book and going chapter after chapter. No looking to see how long till the chapter ends, no wandering off thinking about other things. I literally finished the book in less than a week. I purchased book 2 and I will finish it tonight or tomorrow as I'm already on chapter 25. Just ordered books 3 and 4 off amazon less than 5 minutes ago should have em by Sunday. So anyone who might be contemplating buying the book, I will warn you, You may be forced to buy all the books. If you are into guns, or prepping, or even apocalypse type stuff, you will love this series. Hell 43 years old and finally found something that kept my attention longer than 20 minutes. My wife even made the comment in 20 years of marriage she never saw me read anything.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

You're easily entertained, aren't ya?

Just kidding , glad you like the series .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      You're easily entertained, aren't ya?
      thats what my wife says LOL

Comment

And then you finish book 8 and wont know what to do with your time..... lol

Comment

from what i see there are a bunch of home colabs aa did with other writers. should put alot of books to read.

Comment

Working...
          X