No announcement yet.

the cast from going home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually laughed out loud at that one. Was gonna tell you what I thought about you, but then remembered that this is the "open" side of the board.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

AA's been on Facebook, pushing angeryamerican.tv, and talking up what it will take to make the pilot, so the TV series can be pitched to the right people.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Gspotts View Post
        I'm sorry l met R.Lee he's way to tall to be Sarge 6'2". Sarge is a fire plug 5' 6"-5'8" Arnold is the right height but so wrong in every other way. But most people think he is tall because they cast a bunch of short guy to be with him.
        Actually, I don't think I have it wrong. I believe I once saw a post, either here or on Facebook, where Chris said that Gunny was his inspiration for Sarge. I can't see anyone else playing that role. Although now, I know they will have to.

Comment

I can't get this phone to up/download pictures tonight. But I was thinking Robert Duvall for Howard, the one legged ham operator.
          And since Gunny is no longer with us to do Sarge, I was thinking Stephen Lang from Avatar.

Comment

I just finished watching the video where Chris revealed the real Dalton.
            I've got to change my choice. You can't beat his inspiration for that character.
            Alan Kay!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
              And that Morgan...eh...needs some meat on his bones!
              I've thought a lot about this and you're right. I'm just not sure about who for Morgan.

Comment

Working...
              X