Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going Home in Kentucky

Thanks
    I tried to open it again but now it says file not found.

Thanks
    Was this ever reposted or published?

In an Undisclosed Remote Location in the tropical South East
    Thanks
    KY Dave hasn't been back since about 6 months after he posted that (March'17)

I'm figurin' black helicopters gott 'em.
    Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    KY Dave hasn't been back since about 6 months after he posted that (March'17)

I'm figurin' black helicopters gott 'em.
    Dang those black helicopters. Sounds like a good story!

Thanks
    That was a great story and it was in a 384KB text file titled hemp.txt.

It's not about dope and it's not about rope. Maybe rope-a-dope?

It is sure a good story. I sure hope Kentucky Dave will return and continue it or, even better, publish it and continue the tale.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,190 Times in 4,121 Posts
    I really hated to delete those, and if KyDave59 either logs on and gives the ok, or gets ahold of me in some manner to authorize the content, I will be happy to undelete them. However, it is HIS content, and he removed the google doc for some reason, so unless we hear otherwise, I don't believe it is proper to post his work here without his permission.
    My concern is that he may be trying to get it published or something, and I don't want us to hinder any opportunities that he may have. If I remember right, when AA was first in negotiations with Penguin, he had to remove a lot of content from SB. A lot of people complained, but that was what Penguin required.
    Someday I'm going to pull my life together. But that day is not today. Today I'm driving a stolen police car.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
    I really hated to delete those, and if KyDave59 either logs on and gives the ok, or gets ahold of me in some manner to authorize the content, I will be happy to undelete them. However, it is HIS content, and he removed the google doc for some reason, so unless we hear otherwise, I don't believe it is proper to post his work here without his permission.
    My concern is that he may be trying to get it published or something, and I don't want us to hinder any opportunities that he may have. If I remember right, when AA was first in negotiations with Penguin, he had to remove a lot of content from SB. A lot of people complained, but that was what Penguin required.
    Dang you were too fast,,got it before I could read it.