No announcement yet.

Going Home in Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hated to delete those, and if KyDave59 either logs on and gives the ok, or gets ahold of me in some manner to authorize the content, I will be happy to undelete them. However, it is HIS content, and he removed the google doc for some reason, so unless we hear otherwise, I don't believe it is proper to post his work here without his permission.
    My concern is that he may be trying to get it published or something, and I don't want us to hinder any opportunities that he may have. If I remember right, when AA was first in negotiations with Penguin, he had to remove a lot of content from SB. A lot of people complained, but that was what Penguin required.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      I really hated to delete those, and if KyDave59 either logs on and gives the ok, or gets ahold of me in some manner to authorize the content, I will be happy to undelete them. However, it is HIS content, and he removed the google doc for some reason, so unless we hear otherwise, I don't believe it is proper to post his work here without his permission.
      My concern is that he may be trying to get it published or something, and I don't want us to hinder any opportunities that he may have. If I remember right, when AA was first in negotiations with Penguin, he had to remove a lot of content from SB. A lot of people complained, but that was what Penguin required.
      Dang you were too fast,,got it before I could read it.

Comment

I know it has been awhile.

Does anybody know if this story was published or where I can find it?

Comment

Working...
        X