Free Download of Charlie's Requiem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Download of Charlie's Requiem.

Here's a free download of the audio of Charlie's Requiem. It's a little thank you from the publisher, Walt and myself for all the great support. Hope you guys enjoy it.

You will have to create a DropBox account to get it. But I've used them for years and trust them. I store all my work on their site. It's a big file and we needed a way to move it, this is what they came up with.
    I'm drunk tonith.

I do not know if this is the right spot for this question but, anyway... I downloaded the book into my drop box account just like it said to do and I can un zip it and play it on my laptop just fine, but when I try to access it on my phone it will not open the media player, it opens my security camera viewing app. I click "open with" and the Samsung app is the only option. What am I doing wrong?

I really appreciate the books by the way, the wife and I are really looking forward to the next one in the "Home" series.

EDIT, I had to download another MP3 Player to my phone.
    Last edited by seanR; 09-20-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Is this just a sample of the whole book? I have 23 tracks and then one called "sample" and it sounds like it doesn't finish the book.

Comment

That's awesome that you offered this up AA, I'd encourage everyone to take advantage and take a peak into another vein of what's going on in this world the author has created.

I purchased Requiem a couple months back and have now just finished Demicode.......excellent, excellent, excellent!! I love how you've taken half a dozen individual story lines with different perspectives and challenges and have merged them all into one, and then you split them apart again to deal with their individual issues again only to tie them back again. This is truly great stuff sir! My only question is from Demicode, how do you reconcile Doc and his wife eating the wild hogs for Thanksgiving and other meals...because.......well....you know....that whole kosher thing. Don't worry, I've rationalized it for them...it's SHTF, and as with many other things, you have to do what you have to do to survive....God will forgive......lol.

Can't wait for the next book sir!!!

Comment

I really enjoyed Charlie's Requiem. Listened to it on a plane heading to PA.

Comment

I enjoyed the book, can't wait for the audio

Comment

Finished Demicode last night! You're killing me! You guys can't just stop there and leave me without something to read and finish the story lines for months! Aaaarrrrghh

Comment

I followed the link and entered the requested data and hit submit. It said my book was on the way, but nothing in email. Yes I checked spam. Anybody else have problems with this? Does the new book include the novella? I want to get the book tomorrow, but I don't want to start in the middle of the story.

Comment

As best as I remember, it was pretty huge (No, wait, it was incredibly huge!). So, it may take some time to propagate through the network.

Dave

Comment

I went to the link listed above, filled out all the requested info and submitted. Next I got a screen that said the book was on its way to me, but the page also had this message at the bottom:
                    Cincopa account is suspended
                    Please follow this link to decide how to continue.
                    Or contact us at sales@cincopa.com

This was a week or so ago and I never got an email of any kind. Is the offer still valid? Any ideas on what's going wrong?

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

I just finished the book and all I can say is WOW, what an ending! Now I'm going to be anxiously awaiting the next installment in the series. Way to keep us hanging AA.

Comment

Would it be possible to repost a link to this audio book? I'd love to listen to it but can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd be willing to pay but audible doesn't even have it. PLEASE HELP.

Comment

Hi again Kirk. My first thought was "just go buy it from Amazon ", but then found out that the audio version is not on Amazon. That surprises me. I don't do the whole audio books thing, so I can't be of much help. Sorry, And good luck!
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I can tell you I don't do audio books either but if you get Amazon Kindle Unlimited you can read all the books for 9.99 a month which is what I did. I am on Book 2 now.
                              2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                              Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X