No announcement yet.

Home Series, Book 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, Kick, I get the homey charm thing for sure. Between working as a technical writer and having a healthy dose of OCD errata just kind of jumps out at me is all. I think the series is great, btw. It's almost got me convinced to try my hand at post-apocalyptic fiction, from a Canadian perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside Rhodes View Post
      Cool, Kick, I get the homey charm thing for sure. Between working as a technical writer and having a healthy dose of OCD errata just kind of jumps out at me is all. I think the series is great, btw. It's almost got me convinced to try my hand at post-apocalyptic fiction, from a Canadian perspective.
      Well, the books would have to be a bit longer, since you'd have to end almost every sentence with "Eh?"
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

You know, while some of us might be nutty enough to try survival camping there, most US pilots will still tell younger pilots not to crash or "punch out" (eject) over the Canadian Shield (Laurentian Plateau, for those with no clue.)

That would make a darn fine setting for a Canadian survival book!
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I'm looking forward to adding book 8 to the audiobook lineup. It was a good read but I want to go through it a few more times. That will be easier being able to do it while I travel and such. I hope we do see a book 9 around the corner. What sucks for me is I read Charlie's requiem, cry havoc and such waiting for book 8 to come. Now sadly I have little fresh to entertain me til it gets here. Lol

Comment

Okay book 8 is out and read and now I hate myself for having read it so quickly. It was left open for the next book #9. How long do we have to wait?

Also I saw in one of the blogs mentioned a movie or TV series about Going Home. Is anything developing further?

Comment

I just finished Book 8. Dayyuhm. Not sure I can wait for #9. Thank you for another great read.

Comment

Working...
              X