Home Series, Book 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG here,
    I love the series, and I'm looking forward to your most recent installment. It's been a great ride so far, but you can't rush perfection. Take your time, and let us hungry consumers continue to chew our fingers to the bone waiting impatiently haha. Keep up the great work sir.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
      You use the word "illustrious" a few more times, and we're gonna wonder if you're Coy, or Bubba?
      I get that reference! lol
      According to my watch the time is now
      Past is dead and gone
      Don't try to shake it just nod your head
      Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

"loss and injury" indeed. Losing Jeff, who had pretty much attained the status of a "regular" was a good indication that no one is really safe, with the exception of Morgan; it's pretty hard to kill off the main protagonist and still keep the story going. The old "we have no compunction against killing off primary characters" suspense technique worked pretty well for The Walking Dead for quite a few seasons, though I've pretty much lost interest in it at this point. I suspect (fear) that any member of the various burgeoning romances we've seen develop is fair game for getting killed off once the relationships have developed far enough to give us sufficient emotional investment in the characters that it'll hurt to see him/her go.

OK, enough philosophizing, let's have Book 8, dangit!

Comment

AA posted this to Facebook. I've already got mine. You can get it HERE.

Comment

got mine too.. just waitin till quitin time to get stuck into it.

Comment

Thanks Boston Joe! Just got mine!

Comment

Hot damn, I got mine too

Comment

Worked 8 hours last night. Came home and read till 3:00am. Finaly had to make myself stop and go to bed.
                  REALLY didnt want to though!

Comment

I got mine and read the whole thing yesterday. Started reading at 6:00 pm and finished at 2:00 am. Loved it but the ending is open for another book. Can't wait to read the next one.

Comment

I just finished it! Looks like things are going to ramp up to a whole new level in book 9!

Comment

I've been reading when I have time, between the prepping, and the learning, and the grandkids, and the gear-shopping (new, hand-cranked kitchen stuff, and a crossbow, at my house, all shiny!)
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Any time frame on when the audio book will be available on Audible?

Comment

I really enjoyed Book 8! The only downside is now having to wait ever so patiently for Book 9...
                            Any interest in a list of errata for the Kindle edition? There are a few...pallet/palate for example.

Comment

I don't know if you were around in "the early days" of Going Home being written and posted on SB. For us old timers , we just feel like those little things are part of the homey charm of the series . We used to give ol' AA hell about the various misspellings , run-on sentences, etc, but in all honesty , I'm not sure how I would feel about a Home series book without any issues . I will say that there are far fewer missteps in the later books than in the early days .
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

My 14 yo grandson has begun book 1. I recently got the #8 but have put off starting it until I finish 13 Hours, 1984, and The Art of War. Looking forward to finishing it by the end of summer. Perhaps by then there will be a #9? Where 7 leaves off and I believe 8 picks up, there could be a whole new series beginning. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X