Where to Purchase Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Purchase Books

So I'm a little jealous because the book my brother loaned me is a signed copy. But he only has one book. Where can I get my hands on all the other books? I thought I was reading the first in the series but it looks like I might be in the second book? I honestly don't even know what order they are supposed to be. Can anyone break it all down for me please? Thanks.

Hi Valliam,
    You can get all of the books, both printed and Kindle Edition book on www.amazon.com - search for A. American.
    The books, in order are:

Going Home
    Surviving Home
    Escaping Home
    Forsaking Home
    Resurrecting Home
    Enforcing Home
    Avenging Home

Good luck, if you need any other advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by kickstand; 08-15-2016, 01:23 PM.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Villiam, if you're living in Eustis, shoot me a PM. I'll meet up with you and get a full signed set if you want. They're $20 each, but since I don't have to ship, I'll do them for $18. I live in Umatilla and can meet you any time. Glad you found the site.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hmmmm AA, that offer good for anyone? lol
        Kessler
        I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
        INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

That sounds AWESOME! I'm so excited and I cannot put the first book down! I have to force myself to stop reading so I can go to sleep. I just told my husband last night that we need to start getting a survival pack of some sort together. He's all into conspiracy theories and what not.

Comment

Then there's also "Charlie's Requiem", "Hope" and "Ramblin' Man", all co-authored by A.A., also all available on Amazon if you don't end up meeting up with the big guy himself.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Oh, I forgot that you can also get them from Barnes and Noble in both paperback and Nook book form. www.bn.com
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

So now that I own all the books (thanks A. American!!!!!!!!) and I just finished the first one. I have questions. LOL. I'm totally new to this prepping thing but it's completely something I want to get into a least a little bit. (BTW, I'll be starting Surviving Home tonight).

These books are top shelf worthy.

Comment

Ok, ask away. That's the whole purpose of this sort of forum. How can we help?
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                    X