another central bama boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another central bama boy

hello all from central bama, found this boo a couple months ago and reading it again for the 3rd time. been doing a little prepping for a few years now but really not heavily until a couple months ago.
    im in the woods a lot in the spring account im a die hard turkey hunter. i am familiar with the woods and how to get around easily, day or night.

hootn

Welcome from southern New Mexico. I hope that you are aware that there are 6 more books in the series so far, with more to come.
    Do you carry a GHB?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

oh yes i have read them all. just started it again the other day. and yes i do have a ghb. had one for a few months but changed bags yesterday after ordering a condor 3 day assault pac.

Comment

Welcome from MO!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board Hoot. I like them birds. Of course I only see them when I'm deer hunting.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

i do not even deer hunt anymore, aint no fun after chasing them crazy turkeys.

Comment

Working...
            X