Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you reread Books I-VII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you reread Books I-VII?

I have read through the entire series 3 times and I have read Book 1 at least six times. Each time I read it I see things I missed previously. Morgan's experiences on his trek have caused me to take a more serious look at being prepared for future events. At one time I thought something like Book I would never really happen, but the past 7-8 years have caused me to change my outlook on that. I used to think in terms of "if it ever happens", now I think of it more as "when it happens".
    Semper Paratus - Always Ready!
    Honor, Respect, Devotion to Duty

Ya Coastie, I'm the same way. I've started the series over a couple of times while waiting for the latest installment to be released. I still crack up every time at "Tastes like soap" and "It was a SNAKE kind of snake!"
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I have read the series twice already, and book 1 3 times, and is got the series 4 weeks ago. When I enjoy a book, I will keep reading till I am done. The other thing is, a good book is like a good movie, I can reread it over and over again.

Comment

I've read them a few times. They're kind of hard to shake! LOL
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I have read the whole series at least 3 times if not more. Every time I read it I learn something new. And Sarge and the boys just crack me up. I have them on two kindles, but also have them in paperback for reference books. Can't wait for the movie.

Comment

Working on the 3rd time through. Reading "Surviving Home" now.

Comment

This will be by third time through. Currently on book 1.

Comment

have listened to book one through 5 six times now, 100 mile round trip to work gives me a lot of quiet time, pretty much my ONLY quiet time and like others have said, parts of book one still makes me laugh out loud

Comment

Multiple times....sometimes I will reread th whole book..others I will skim thru to specific sections I enjoy.

Comment

Every time I finish the series, I start reading it again while I'm waiting for the next one to come out.

Comment

I just finished #7 and was debating finding someone that I thought would enjoy the series, but I may just hang on to them and go back and read them again......It'll be like a long running movie.

Comment

Get spares.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I only ever read fiction novels once. Whereas non-fiction I refer to again and again. I have however loaned them out, and recommend them to many people.

Comment

I've read the entire series twice.

Comment

Up through #8, I re-read all of the preceding books just prior to the release of the new one. That kept everything fresh in my mind as I continued the adventure in the new book. Therefore I've read #1 at least 8 times, #2 7 times, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X