Hi from SW Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Amtower View Post
    I do not have my license yet...I believe me, my Amateur Radio volunteers bug me EVERYDAY about getting it!
    But, I do have an old ICOMM and a newer UV-82 BaoFeng. They pretty much stay in the faraday cage.
    if you have any questions there is a few of us here that have our tickets

Comment

Hello from NE Oklahoma neighbor. I'm a deputy in Delaware County. Feel free to get in contact with me if your ever around Grand Lake.

Comment

Welcome for ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
          Welcome aboard from Okiehoma. Grew up in Cabool, 60 miles south east Springfield.
          Been thru Cabool several times...on the way to Florida, Memphis. If I remember right, if you stay on 60 hwy, you miss most of the town.

Comment

Hi Phil.... I think my WV location is way closer to Keyser than HH is.

And I'm also a general - who still isn't getting that much experience because I'm doing other things too. So, I won't bug ya about the license, until I get my act together!

Comment

Welcome to the cuckoo nest Phil, lots of good people here, you're gonna like it

Comment

Hey Phil, glad to see you found us! It was great to meet you last time I was up there. How's Mitch doing?
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Mitch

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                  Hey Phil, glad to see you found us! It was great to meet you last time I was up there. How's Mitch doing?
                  He is great. Got to see his grand baby on Saturday. That poor kid is gonna be SO spoiled!!! Good people!!!!

Comment

Hey Phil,

Still in business? Tried to get to your site but got the 404 error report. I'm from Barry County.

johnk568

Comment

Welcome from Taney county. We should have a cup of coffee sometime.
                      sic semper tyrannis mortem
                      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
                      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Uhm, tort, the original post was from 2016.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Well imagine that! It just came up as new on my system. I must have fallen into the dreaded black hole!
                          Fallen and cant get up.jpg
                          sic semper tyrannis mortem
                          A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
                          ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Working...
                          X