Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what was the code on the pad?

Comment

Please get book 6 and 7 on iBooks. I have the previous 5 there and want to keep the family together. Morgan fought to his family don't break this one up!!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertSand View Post
        So what was the code on the pad?
        Some of AAs Facebook followers have decoded the messages but so far no one has shown how they did it.

Comment

I dont' really wanna know how, just what it says. LOL

Comment

The clues are there...has to do with Radio Free Redoubt and AmRRON. That's all I'm sayin...
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Got it. I was having trouble seeing the forest through the trees.

Comment

For those asking about Ibooks, it ain't going to happen. You have to have a Mac to upload the manuscript from. I don't and I'm not buying one just to do that as they are so expensive I'd never recover the cost of the machine. Sorry, but Apple doesn't play nice.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                  For those asking about Ibooks, it ain't going to happen. You have to have a Mac to upload the manuscript from. I don't and I'm not buying one just to do that as they are so expensive I'd never recover the cost of the machine. Sorry, but Apple doesn't play nice.
                  How about those of us feening for the Audiobook?

Loving your books man!

Comment

From his Facebook page...

For all of you waiting on the audio book of Avenging Home. We are waiting on Duke at the moment. Everything is ready, we just need him to get some things sorted out.

This is the best I can tell you at the moment, sorry it isnt more or better news.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Just got my uncle to buy books 1 and 2 on Kindle.

Comment

The audio for Avenging is underway now. Duke is reading it. So hopefully we won't have to wait months like the last time.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello

AA, kudo's, Sir! Absolutely magnificent series. Just finished VII yesterday (of course, everything else was put on-hold until the book was completed....) and it was gripping.
                          I haft'a admit, you kind of got to me at the end. I suppose I'm one that will be on the lookout for VIII.
                          Also wondering when it will show up on the silver screen, or at least Netflix/Showtime/DVD. Seems like it wouldn't take much screenwriting to make it happen, and if they stayed true to your story line, I see a "Band of Brothers" type epic there.

I read a lot, particularly fiction/nonfiction survival stuff, and your series is unequivocally the most riveting, realistic, and timely, while also being the most educational series I have gotten my hands on yet. I'm not certain which book it was, but I was reading about Thad and his family having issues with the mailman at about the same time the DHS was arming all the various departments (NOAH, IRS, etc.) including the USPS and providing them with their share of 2.6 billion rounds of .40 S&W HP ammo.
                          I'm thinking "WTF, is this guy a prophet or something?"

All said, putting the reader in the first-person context of a world gone to ca-ca around him really helps to open the eyes of folks who really don't understand the gravity of an EMP event, the most likely scenario to unfold in most people's opinion.
                          It opened my eyes to the value of portable and semi-portable solar devices.

Bottom line, I thank you, Sir. Not only for an incredibly entertaining series of books, but for an immense amount of information and education you have stealthily hidden in them.
                          I'm waiting for the next one to emerge.

-Guido in TX
                          -Guido in TX

"To restore harmony, to render us again one people acting as one nation should be the object of every man really a patriot."
                          - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Thomas McKean, 1801

Comment

Not to poke the bear or anything, tell Duke to read faster LOL. I'm caught up now.

I've loved the series btw!

Comment

Woohoo! Audiobook hit Audible today. Just got my copy. Be starting it tomorrow!

Comment

I just finished book VII, and I'm thoroughly impressed as always. I've never read a series of fiction that have spoken to me the way these books have. The characters are numerous, varied, and well conceived, which is no easy task for any writer.

The plot line for the Survival Series is one that screams to the core of my soul. Having recently become a prepper, and being hyper-sensitive to the horrible state of American and world politics, these books provide slap-in-the-face, after slap-in-the-face wake-up calls with nearly every turn of the page. I can't begin to recount the number of items, details, methods, practices, ideas, etc. I have researched on my own from what I've read in these pages. These books are a wealth, a prepper's encyclopedic treasure trove of information laid out in the form of (horrifying) entertainment.

I want to thank and congratulate AA for writing such a wonderful series. I truly hope the series never ends. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X