A to Z – foodgrower articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A to Z – foodgrower articles

Some articles at Knuckledraggin' My Life Away (good site, BTW) that might be of interest:

Back at the end of August, foodgrower asked if I’d be open to posting articles written by him concerning gardening/farming/preps for Patriots and submitted a nice sample for me to check out.
    I was so impressed by the content that I immediately agreed to post them as is with only minor editing for formatting.
    The articles are fantastic. I’ve done some gardening and done farm work myself but I was really surprised at what I didn’t know. Actually, I’ve learned that I’ve been doing damned near everything wrong – well, maybe not wrong but there is a much better way. The information from these articles are going to make the difference between ‘What the fuck happened to my greens’ to ‘Holy shit, we need to buy more canning jars’. The articles are lengthy – this is good, that means the subject is covered well.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Thank you, between links like that, and region-specific issues anyone can discuss (like growing your salad over the fall through early spring months in Texas,) we can cover a LOT of info.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
    X