Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Charlie Sheen is 45
    And his story is all over the news because he is a substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news
    Because she is a celebrity drug addict and a thief.

The same can be said about drug addict Philip Seymour Hoffman who died with a needle stuck in his arm.

Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding (and short-lived marriage) was shoved down our throats.

Let’s not forget the thug Michael Brown that was made an angel by our Barak Obama, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson.

Also Travon Martin who Obama said could have been his son, while........

Justin Allen

Brett Linley

Matthew Weikert

Justus Bartett

Dave Santos

Jesse Reed

Matthew Johnson

Zachary Fisher

Brandon King

Christopher Goeke

And Sheldon Tate

....are all Marines who gave their lives last month for you.

There is no media for them; not even a mention of their names.

They were young men who most likely came from rural America seeking a chance to better themselves and to serve this country.
    Defund the Media !!

Thanks [ATTACH=CONFIG]6654[/ATTACH]to all our veterans past and present !!!
    People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
    ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

You said it Kick It is a freeking disgusting shame when our American warriors who gave all for this country takes a back seat to ANY Hollywood ASS HAT with a problem of any kind or a sports star with a pulled muscle . This is the mind set of the NEW AND IMPROVED LIBERAL AMERICA and it just sucks.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAS SERVED OR THAT IS SERVING AND PRAYERS TO THOSE FAMILYS THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES. tk

Comment

Thanks, and to everyone else who has served, and to those who are currently serving. Humble appreciation..

Comment

Indeed. My Great Uncle Joe was a Marine Seabee on Iwo Jima. He lost a leg to a Japanese shell (type 88 is what I've been told). He was my favorite relative when I was young. He used to sit me on his good leg, take out a pocket knife, and stick it in his prosthetic leg for laughs...nothing cooler than that when you're a 5-6 year old boy. Godspeed, Uncle Joe!

Comment

That is pretty cool Kepp, but I have to say, prosthetics have changed over the past few decades. Now they are basically a hard carbon fiber/hard plastic shell, so that's not really a great idea any more.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
            X