Just finished book VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished book VI

WTH A. American, way to leave a guy hanging in a pissed off mood.

Better get on the ball with VII. I hadn't even heard of this series a month ago and in less than 30 days I have killed all 6 books.

Great read, good information without the overload of tech specs that some SHTF writers tend to put in.
    2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
    Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks man, glad you liked them. 7 is coming, I'm working on it. But don't expect to feel any better at the end of this one!
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hopefully there will be some more uplifting moments somewhere in the books. I particularly liked the scenes where the group was together for a meal. Once in Morgan's house, once at the cabins and again for the pig roast. They all made me reflect on how much like family they had all become. Each having their own way about them and all making contributions to the greater good. Only after something like that can you piss us off with the action of some government scum and leave us with a cliff hanger.

Comment

That's the sign of a good author. ..always leave em drooling for the next installment.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I fully agree. I have NEVER read an entire series of books before this and at my age that is saying a lot. When is book 7 coming out?? I finished 6 books in a month. Couldn't put it down. Just found out about these at the beginning of October 2015. I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Comment

I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. It's coming. Big things happen in this one!
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

well quit yapping on here and hurry up already! LOL
              According to my watch the time is now
              Past is dead and gone
              Don't try to shake it just nod your head
              Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

+1 on the hanging in a pissed off mood and +1 on the hurry up already! I just finished the 6th book and wow! Just wow!

Great series and and awesome writing!

Comment

Working...
                X