Coded radio messages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coded radio messages?

AA, you had highlighted several broadcasts some of which lead into chapters and others that Morgan listened to. These contain coded massages along the lines of "For our friends in Montreal, The chair is against the wall." Are they going to be revisited or explained? Do the English have agents behind the lines of some war in Canada? Who is fighting who?

I think if he tells you, he HAS to kill you. Just sayin.....
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

But it's ok if you know that John has a long mustache.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Such a quandary. I know nothing of John or the length of his facial hair, but I do wish to know about the messages. Death or knowledge. What to do. What to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
          AA, you had highlighted several broadcasts some of which lead into chapters and others that Morgan listened to. These contain coded massages along the lines of "For our friends in Montreal, The chair is against the wall." Are they going to be revisited or explained? Do the English have agents behind the lines of some war in Canada? Who is fighting who?
          I might have missed reading that in Enforcing Home, but I know I read it in One Year After by Forstchen. My brain has been overwhelmed here lately so correct me if I am wrong. It would be awesome to have authors winding stories together, but tricky.
          BTW, John does need to shave!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Wow DMH, I guess you're right. I was reading both series at the same time. I'm going to step away from that question and this tread slowly and sheepishly and hope that one else notices.

Honestly folks I'm usually a bit smarter than this.

Comment

No worries Joe. Morgan did talk to a cowboy up in Wyoming on the radio. I think we know a bit more about his facial hair! LOL!

It is still intriguing about the coded radio messages though. Maybe Forstchen will do a new series on those. He was at the Prepper camp that Jag was at not long ago, maybe Jag can give us some insight.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Wow DMH, I guess you're right. I was reading both series at the same time. I'm going to step away from that question and this tread slowly and sheepishly and hope that one else notices.

Honestly folks I'm usually a bit smarter than this.

Comment

I've read rumors that he was continuing the series for at least one more book. Perhaps the messages will be explained.

Comment

I hope so, cos the messages will be a waste of time otherwise.

Comment

The messages are real. They codes, but its up to you to figure them out. Everything you need to figure them out is there. I tell you where to look for the answers if you pay attention.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

the ham radio book, which I don't have, can anyone help me out there?

Comment

Start here....it will download a pdf that will get you on the way.

Defund the Media !!

Comment

thanks ol son. I would never have been able to find it... not into ham as much as I should be.,

Comment

I wonder how many more new radio operators we would get if we renamed it Bacon Radio?

You might want to think about dropping by www.preparedham.com
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X