Another FNG from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another FNG from AZ

Greetings everyone. New guy here from AZ. What brought me here? Well the Going Home books of course. Excellent read. I still haven't got #6 because I have a Nook and it appears B&N may not carry book #6. I may have to buy the actual book now. But anyway my screen name is a little misleading. I'm not actually a prepper but have toyed with the idea for a couple of years. But I am always broke

I live in central AZ. Been here for about 7 years. Originally from Phoenix. This seemed like a pretty cool forum to hang out in so I joined. I hope to learn a lot here about being prepared for almost any situation that can and may happen.

Welcome from south central New Mexico . We do have at least a couple of AZ guys here.
    You are correct , at least for now , Barnes and Noble is not carrying Enforcing Home. It sucks , but that's life.
    There's lots of good information here. Feel free to browse and join in on any of the conversations .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from NC! Like kick said, look around and jump right in. You have found the coolest forum to hang out in so long as you lick windows, eat paste, and sniff glue. It's even cooler if you can do all 3 at once.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Jag, you're gonna scare him. Most of us stopped licking windows when they kicked us off the short bus.

Come on down to the dark side. We've got cookies.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Doesn't need to be the bus..
          When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome, and don't worry about your handle, once the ideas get in, you sorta are anyway.

You'll find you start doing many things that make sense, like being more prepared for whatever your current location is likely to throw at you. Unlike people who decide to live in gorgeous upper Michigan, yet are somehow surprised - every f'ing winter - that they get winter storms & "lake effect" snow falls that can collapse roofs.
            Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-17-2015, 01:00 PM.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Welcome from central Florida. If you haven't a pair of "waders", you might consider them!.....
                Kessler
                I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

You stop being the new guy, after you've posted in different threads!

Hiya from NC.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome eveyone!

I've been reading a lot of the other threads and it seems like this my kind of place.

As far as licking windows, eating paste and sniffing glue, well it seems like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

Comment

Go with the window licking. You can get cherry flavoring for the window.
                      Originally posted by broke_prepper View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome eveyone!

I've been reading a lot of the other threads and it seems like this my kind of place.

As far as licking windows, eating paste and sniffing glue, well it seems like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
                      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome to the boards. You know you can get a Kindle app for almost any device. Feel free to jump in anywhere.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I had forgotten about that Kindle app. It's already installed on my Nook. Just bought Enforcing Home and already finished the first chapter. Already seems like another winner in the Going Home Series.

Thank you A American for reminding me about that Kindle app and for writing such an awesome book.

Comment

Welcome from Pa.

DD
                            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Working...
                            X