Hello from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
    Matt, if you're trying to find " Enforcing Home" at a local Barnes and Noble , you're going to be out of luck . It would appear that B&N has decided not to carry it . Amazon.com is the primary, and possibly only place to get it .

http://www.amazon.com/Enforcing-Home...nforcing++home
    I already got (and read) Enforcing Home I got an e-book for it. Can't wait for Book 7

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
      Came looking for more book. Figures. The good news is, he's already working on #7!

I'm a grandma, and one of few around my area keeping people spinning. Last time I ran across someone making and selling drop-spindles, they didn't even know how to use them. Silly people were winding a bit of commercial yarn onto them, and selling them as decorative items.

They learnt. Easy enough to do, you should go ask to learn. Spinning & weaving can get you to a meditative place in your head, just like most of the arts. You might have a natural knack for one task over the other, but both are easy enough even if you don't. Or if you suck at both, maybe they can teach you something else.
      I cant wait for Book 7! And ill have to ask some of my friends to teach me I've always wanted to learn

Comment

Welcome Matty

Comment

Hey Matty, welcome to the forum. I live in Phx. I make it up to Flag and Prescott occasionally for camping but prolly not as far north as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Graywolf View Post
            Hey Matty, welcome to the forum. I live in Phx. I make it up to Flag and Prescott occasionally for camping but prolly not as far north as you are.
            Thanks I travel to Phx about 2-3 times a year. It's about a 4 hour drive from where I live. Flagstaff is about an hour and 45 minutes from here.

Comment

Welcome Stick Around

Comment

Working...
              X