No announcement yet.

Enforcing Home Book Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya Metro, no telling, just wait & see.

Mean time, hang out, introduce yourself at the welcome mat section, tell jokes, share recipes, whatever.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Can you download a Kindle ap for the iPad and buy it that way?

Comment

It will be coming to ipad soon. In a week or so.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

just checked for the audible version and still not there, was checking for my wife.
          I couldn't wait and listened to the kindle version
          not the same as audible but...

Comment

Definitely waiting for 7 before I start 6.. I read the first 5 in a week.

Comment

I feel like I'm nagging when I ask, but a girls gotta read - any updates on the iBook availability? Still not coming up for purchase. I seriously love these books!

Comment

I agree with the previous post

Comment

I don't know why but I'm having a lot of trouble out of Ibook. Apple's platform isnt as friendly as others.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Sorry to hear that AA! I may end up breaking down and using kindle..

Comment

Finished Enforcing last night, my very first Kindle purchase. Just finished the Amazon Kindle preview of Avenging, looks like I'm gonna have to get it for weekend reading.

Comment

Since my favorite bookstore Hastings shutdown I had to drive all the way to Tulsa to order Avenging Home from Barnes and Noble. Took less than a week to receive it and finished it in 2 days. That was about 2 weeks ago. Since I've read all the others twice I figured I may as well go ahead and sacrifice and read this one a second time too. ; -)
                        My wife has also read all of the others. But since it's been a little while she didn't want to read Avenging until she reread the others to reacquaint herself with all the people and names. But she'll soon be picking up Avenging and I am sure she will enjoy it as much as I did.

Comment

Working...
                        X