No announcement yet.

Enforcing Home Book Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is to late for editing book six....give us book seven ,we can help you out there...

DD
    OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

LOL. Book seven is in the works but I'm also trying to clean up book six. There was some confusion towards the end of the editing. We were editing it as I wrote it. As I finished a few chapters I would send them to my editor and he would go over them and send them back. Somehow in all the back and forth I got the versions messed up, it's my fault. But I'm trying to clean it up. The next one will go differently though.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Brother, I hope you do understand that we just like to tug your chain a bit. The few errors that made it through were so minimal that if we didn't like ya, we wouldn't even bother to talk about it.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

AA, there wasn't anything horrendous on the typo-front. Nothing that disrupted the flow of reading - and yes, I noticed some little things. But have you read anything lately from professional news people? O M G - it's flat out AWFUL.

I'm really looking forward to Book 7 and not just because of the cliffhanger.

Comment

Just ended up finishing Enforcing Home. Cant wait for book 7 to come out Keep up the amazing work AA

Comment

I am really liking the introduction of Dalton into the group. I wouldn't mind some background story on him.

Comment

*Note: I'm just guessing here * Let's see , prior to wandering down to Florida , he lived in Georgia . In a former life, prior to the event, he was on one of those reality TV shows called "Alone". He REALLY likes German Chocolate Cake, but has been known to eat limpets, slugs and bull kelp. Is a heck of a nice guy, but you wouldn't want to be on his bad side.
                That sound about right ?
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

I just finished Book 6....

You better be writing your @$$ off, you window licker

Comment

Dang sabre, long time no see.
                    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Yeah, true enough, My Lady!

I've moved up into Highlands County, well away from that wretched hive of scum, villainy, and Obama voters known as Palm Beach County.

Comment

Ah Highlands County. I've so many not so find memories of days and days spent in the county jail there. That place was like a blackhole. Their system would do things I'd never seen before nor could I replicate. Man was I glad when they hired a guy for south Florida. He had everything south of Orlando, poor bastard.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                          Ah Highlands County. I've so many not so find memories of days and days spent in the county jail there.
                          That right there explains a whole lot.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                            Brother, I hope you do understand that we just like to tug your chain a bit. The few errors that made it through were so minimal that if we didn't like ya, we wouldn't even bother to talk about it.
                            You have to speak for yourself,Kick,I think we should burn him at the stake,
                            Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Just finished book VI - excellent - ready for more!!!!!!

Comment

Ahhhh, Alan.

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                                *Note: I'm just guessing here * Let's see , prior to wandering down to Florida , he lived in Georgia . In a former life, prior to the event, he was on one of those reality TV shows called "Alone". He REALLY likes German Chocolate Cake, but has been known to eat limpets, slugs and bull kelp. Is a heck of a nice guy, but you wouldn't want to be on his bad side.
                                That sound about right ?

Comment

Working...
                                X