No announcement yet.

Enforcing Home Book Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what the Lieutenant from Eustis PD name was but I bet he turns out to be a pretty cool guy. LOL

Comment

Finished book 6 a couple nights ago. It kept me on my toes the whole time and was hard to put it down, usually did about 3am each night after passing out. Great book AA. Have to say it still seemed a little short, and the cliffhanger is killing me. So book 7 will be out In a week or two right?
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

no, he'll tease us and drag it out. lol

Comment

Book 6 just arrived by snail mail yesterday. Will start reading tonight. Who needs sleep ?

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
            Although i don't disagree about the proofreading, compare 6 to book 1...I'd say that there is a marked improvement.

Great job Brother. I hope that everyone who reads it will remember that its REALLY helpful if they will go on Amazon and review it.
            Awww, I agree and was tweaking his nose a bit.
            Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Great book and a ton of action. Kept me reading until I was done with it!

Comment

I like the steady hammering on the concept that some folks just need killing. But that probably doesn't surprise anyone. Now, the way a certain bird got trussed after it came in for a landing was a surprise - I thought I was the only one around who'd do that to someone. (Used to practice that one a lot of years ago, when I was more flexible. It can be gotten out of.)
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I held off getting book five until book six was available .

I read them both , now I am ready for two more ...
                  I thought both books were good .
                  The events that took place remind me that luck will only get you so far .

Get cracking AA

DD
                  OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

If you guys see errors let me know. My editor and I had a serious cluster with the manuscript. Somehow unedited material ended up in the final and we had to go back through it. I thought we got it all. If you see something just let me know. I can always fix it.

I'm working the next one and hope to have it out sooner that the last one. Book 6 took forever but there was a lot going on. As for TV, we're working on it still. It's just a slow process.

Glad you guys liked it though.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

AA another great book . I seen a few doubled up words in the beginning and maybe some misspelled or misplaced words in a couple places. But nothing to get excited about. Keep them coming . TK

Comment

^^^^^ Yup, what tk said...nothing major...and not very many. No more than I've seen in other books. It's just barely even enough for us to be able to tweak you about.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I was to busy visualizing the story as I read along ....
                          All I saw was a good story unfolding in my mind ....

Ready for more AA

Thanks

DD
                          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

I'm a big fan of your books, but where is the audiobook version of book 6? I saw your new title was out, but disappointed that there is not a corresponding audio book to your latest effort.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                              I'm a big fan of your books, but where is the audiobook version of book 6? I saw your new title was out, but disappointed that there is not a corresponding audio book to your latest effort.

thanks!
                              From a post earlier in this same thread....

Defund the Media !!

Comment

I saw some of the typos in the kindle book, now that I'm done reading it, I might be able to focus on that stuff instead of the story line.
                                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                                X