Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcing Home Book Six

Thanks
    Any word on an audio version? I don't have much time to read, but have tons of windshield time in the car. I listened to the first 5 on audiobook and would love to have this option again. Otherwise it will take me months to read it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Good enough; downloaded and into chapter 1...

Thanks
    Thanked 14,470 Times in 4,251 Posts
    Well, now I'm upset with our friend AA. I started reading last night. I usually read for about half an hour to an hour prior to going to sleep. Almost 5 hours later, I decided that I had better shut it down for the night. I wish that he'd make his stories a bit less interesting and a bit more boring, so I can get some decent sleep.
    I'm so awesome that my doctor gave me a special jacket so that I can hug myself.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kickstand For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 381 Posts
    Did about the same Kick, closed up around 2am for the night. Does anyone know if the books will be available at Barns and Noble as usual or do I just need to order the hard copy from amazon?
    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,470 Times in 4,251 Posts
    I asked the same question, and if it will be available for Nook. AA says that he is pretty much tied to Amazon at this time.
    As for the audio book, on his Facebook page, he says that it will be a few weeks.
    I'm so awesome that my doctor gave me a special jacket so that I can hug myself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kickstand For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 381 Posts
    I liked being able to go to the local bookstore to pick it up, but having it delivered will suffice.
    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 Times in 1,313 Posts
    It is available to the book stores. Now whether or not they pick it up is a different story. I hope they do but we'll have to wait and see. The audio book will take some time. One of the reasons things took so long with Penguin was they would wait until all formats were ready at the same time. I decided to get the versions out as fast as I could. So there will be several weeks before the audio is ready.
    I'm drunk tonith.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angeryamerican For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Dammit, when's book 7 come out??!

Way to go, AA - you have me on the edge of the chair - already drooling for the next installment. I enjoyed the cameo appearance of our various friends. Well done!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sacajawea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,553 Times in 1,097 Posts
    No spoilers for those of us who are late ordering please.
    I'm like you Kick . When I start reading a book It only lasts about 2 days . I read book 5 in two evenings/ nights.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angeryamerican View Post
    So there will be several weeks before the audio is ready.
    Is Duke Fontaine still doing the audio? I liked his style and character voices.