No announcement yet.

Enforcing Home Book Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked being able to go to the local bookstore to pick it up, but having it delivered will suffice.
    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

It is available to the book stores. Now whether or not they pick it up is a different story. I hope they do but we'll have to wait and see. The audio book will take some time. One of the reasons things took so long with Penguin was they would wait until all formats were ready at the same time. I decided to get the versions out as fast as I could. So there will be several weeks before the audio is ready.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Dammit, when's book 7 come out??!

Way to go, AA - you have me on the edge of the chair - already drooling for the next installment. I enjoyed the cameo appearance of our various friends. Well done!

Comment

No spoilers for those of us who are late ordering please.
          I'm like you Kick . When I start reading a book It only lasts about 2 days . I read book 5 in two evenings/ nights.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
            So there will be several weeks before the audio is ready.
            Is Duke Fontaine still doing the audio? I liked his style and character voices.

Comment

Duke is definitely doing the narration.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Just ordered book 5 and book six .
                One is just not enough .

Thanks AA

DD
                OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Just finished.

Trying to parse my words to prevent a spoiler.

Loved it, but you can be a jerk AA. Sure hope you've already started writing Book 7!

btw - you still need a proofreader.
                  Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Although i don't disagree about the proofreading, compare 6 to book 1...I'd say that there is a marked improvement.

Great job Brother. I hope that everyone who reads it will remember that its REALLY helpful if they will go on Amazon and review it.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

One other suggestion ... i think that everyone should go to www.bn.com and search for Enforcing Home. Maybe they'll decide to pick it up.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

I was at Books A Million today and asked about Enforcing. The store manager told me that they can get it (they have the earlier books), but that its slow and difficult if its self-published. Said he'll put in for it. We'll see.
                        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I listen to the audio book also due to time and I have to say that your books and Duke Fontaine works well together!

I am listening to Patriots:A novel of Survival. The guy who narrates that reminds me of listening to a gangster from Chicago.

Cold

Comment

Well in that case, being in FL, he's in the right state for trolls.

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                            I'd heard that there was a bridge with trolls under it that you have to cross .

Comment

I caught a few of the proofreading pieces.

Originally posted by Gwynmael View Post
                              Just finished.

Trying to parse my words to prevent a spoiler.

Loved it, but you can be a jerk AA. Sure hope you've already started writing Book 7!

btw - you still need a proofreader.

Comment

AA -- congrats on Book 6. I am really liking the tie ins and growth in the characters. Dare we keep bothering for TV?

Comment

Working...
                                X