"that book" and a football team from New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "that book" and a football team from New England

I just finished book one this weekend and I noticed something.

It was subtle.. but it was there.

Sarge hates the new England Patriots.... and that book? Is it the book Im thinking of by some guy names JW Rawles?

If so, I agree with Sarge.

Robie

LOL, yeah it was a joke. I wrote the first book on a forum and there was a lot of talk at the time about his book.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I knew it was a subtle hint, and I wonder how many others got it the first time they read it.

Robie

Comment

LOL, a lot! People think Rawles and I have some kind of animosity, but that's not the case. It was just a joke. I poked at the NE Patriots because my wife likes them and their fans drive me nuts.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Damnit, now I'm going to have to go back and read book 1. I completely missed that

Comment

MOAR BOOKS,PLZ. You not doin nutin', Wolfman AA
            Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Hahah I totally picked up on both those too..
              2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
              Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                LOL, a lot! People think Rawles and I have some kind of animosity, but that's not the case. It was just a joke. I poked at the NE Patriots because my wife likes them and their fans drive me nuts.
                Bro, you married up.. No question about it now.. Go Pats!!!

Comment

Idial, I used to like you.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Football fans in general - I've worked with otherwise "normal" people who turn into drooling idiots when football season approaches.

The best thing to ask them: izzat the game with the bat, or the puck? Or the net, or racquet, etc.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                    X