Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS is what America's Police should strive to be like .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is what America's Police should strive to be like .

All too often , it's easy to focus on the bad guys and never mention the outstanding good ones. We've all seen how fast the MSM will jump on and impune the the character of good cops just to try to make a headline . I sure wish that they would show a few more like this.

An officer is in the spotlight after arresting a Kansas mother for stealing from her local Walmart. However, it wasn’t his bust that seems to have people talking, but rather what he did next that he probably didn’t think anyone would find out.

Although the incident took place just recently, it technically started back in 2012 for Sarah Robinson, who tragically lost her husband after he drowned during a Labor Day accident and had been struggling to make ends meet ever since. Trying to provide for herself and her children — 15-year-old Emily, 13-year-old Sophia, 12-year-old Angelina, 4-year-old Miley and twins Becky and Bella — has not been easy.
    "He noticed [what she stole] were necessities like diapers, shoes for the kids, some clothing,” Roeland Park public information officer John Demoss later explained. “He asked her what the situation was, and she broke down crying.”

However, it seems these words struck a chord with Engravalle as he released the woman with a simple citation for misdemeanor theft, but he wasn’t done there – not by a long shot.

Read more at link...

Defund the Media !!

Love seeing stories like that. Proud to say my best friend is a trooper, and he does stuff like that. I have worked with lots of cops. Most are decent but you still have your bad apples just like in EMS, doctors, and fast food workers. Stories like this gives me some hope for humanity.
    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Another one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1bWeoAVDo

Kelly

Comment

Kelly, I wish that we had more of that video , but it's a good start .
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
        X