Axelson Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axelson Tactical

I have had several people ask me where I worked so I reached out for approval from AA to post it.

i work for Axelson Tactical. The company is owned by the Gold Star family of fallen SEAL Matt Axelson and employes several Veterans. Our equipment is tested by some of the best in Special Operations so you know that you can trust the quality of any product we sell.

We we also have our own line of AR15 and AR10s. All rifles have been torture tested by Navy SEALs and also Marine Snipers We are a distributor for Marcus Luttrells Team Never Quit ammo line. Check us out and I will post discount codes here as they become available.

Right now use the code DAD for 5% off.

Also the proceeds from all tribute store sales goes to the charities we support:
    MatthewAxelsonFoundation
    LoneSurvivorFoundation
    SpecialOperationsWoundedWarrior
    NavySEALFoundation

Originally posted by Chimo View Post
    I have had several people ask me where I worked so I reached out for approval from AA to post it.

i work for Axelson Tactical. The company is owned by the Gold Star family of fallen SEAL Matt Axelson and employes several Veterans. Our equipment is tested by some of the best in Special Operations so you know that you can trust the quality of any product we sell.

We we also have our own line of AR15 and AR10s. All rifles have been torture tested by Navy SEALs and also Marine Snipers We are a distributor for Marcus Luttrells Team Never Quit ammo line. Check us out and I will post discount codes here as they become available.

Right now use the code DAD for 5% off.

www.AxelsonTactical.com

Also the proceeds from all tribute store sales goes to the charities we support:
    MatthewAxelsonFoundation
    LoneSurvivorFoundation
    SpecialOperationsWoundedWarrior
    NavySEALFoundation
    You are welcome to set up a section of your own, and write and post articles, whatever you need, just drop me a message if you want something.

Cool and thanks, I have spread the word to a few key folks about you guys. I have an Axe Hammer I ordered from you guys.. Here it is, in my Salute to another fallen soldier we lost from the board.

Attached Files

Comment

Love the Axe Hammer, great knife. It took me a long time to decide to use it! It's to beautiful of a knife, but I was told I had to use it. I was impressed with the resillance of the knife and the coating..

Yes we would be honored to have a section on here. We could give a glimps at upcoming products, discount codes among other things. Please message me I'd love to discuss your ideas!

Comment

I believe that knife is now on my short list.

RD
        Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Hope you keep participating in the threads too. That's where the conversations and camaraderie happen.
          Last edited by W.Lynn; 06-20-2015, 08:49 PM. Reason: And chat, the chat link on the toolbar is good most evenings.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

The "AXE Hammer" is a fitting tribute to a true American Hero Matt Axelson. The knife is specially made by Busse Knives. They also make some other "famous" knives as well, such as the one Darrell had on The Walking Dead. However, the AXE hammer cannot be obtained anywhere else, and it is tribute to a true American hero Matt "Axe Hammer" Axelson. If you are not familiar with it, his amazing sacrifice was depicted in "Lone Survivor". This was a really emotional movie, and dead silence at the end..

The knife is indestructible and carries a lifetime warranty, but it is unlikely you would damage it.

I'm very pleased you folks found us..

Comment

Working...
            X