X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, you found us - now what?
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Without trying to get too personal or detailed, please tell us a bit about yourself and how you prep. Are you in an urban or rural environment? Are you into amateur radio? Farming/Ranching? The Shooting/Reloading sports?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Glad to have you Aramark. You're lucky, you still have plenty to read while I try and get number six in the can!
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to our little piece of the intrawebs...
          Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

This year I am working on growing my own food have chickens installing a rainwater collection system. I just started book 3 lastnight. I enjoy hunting and hope to fill the freezer with deer meat this fall.
            I am working on my get home bag and Bob bag and looking into ham radio.
            I also have my ccw permit and so does my wife and we enjoy shooting when we can.

Comment

It sounds like you're well on your way to being prepared .
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

We also plan on looking for a little land. 1-5 acres

Comment

Aramark, people tend to think they need a big piece of property to have a successful homestead, but a family can do ALOT on 1 to 5 acres. It will take some diversification and a little sticktoitiveness, but it is amazing what can be accomplished on a smaller piece of ground.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Yup. And if things go bad. I'm 200 miles from the families 130acres plot of land. But yes we are looking for a acre plus for a bigger garden and fruit trees.

Comment

Don't forget, Honey Bees, Chickens and a dairy goat.

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Don't tease me. Good part is the wife would be ok with it all

Comment

LOL, those books will completely derail your prepping, kinda addictive

Welcome.

Comment

Hello, your name looks familiar.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                            X