History Channel Series Alone Premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Channel Series Alone Premier

The History channel show "Alone" Series Premier is June 18th at 10, 9 Central

Bios of the Cast
    Meet the cast of Alone on The HISTORY Channel. Get season by season character and cast bios and more only on The HISTORY Channel.

For those who don't get the History channel, there's an App for that! Never miss an episode.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

True , but you still have to sign in with your cable /satellite provider info for a lot of the content. We'll have to wait to see if we can watch Alone without any problems .
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

I'll be in nyc on premier night watching with some of the cast and crew. I've invited some fire fighters as well to hang out. They're going to give us a tour of ground zero. Nice guys.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Way to go AA. Enjoyed watching you. Gotta get some feather sticks going for dryer wood to get that fire started. Couple of Bushcraft usa members also on the cast. Was fun watching. I bet them bears where a eye opener for you. Cant wait to see how you do.

Comment

Was really looking forward to seeing my fav author tonight. Had to go to a friend's house to watch it. He has it on auto-record for me but I plan to go there every Thursday until AA is outta there.

I really liked it. My friend said that AA has a good looking family and I say Lil'Bit looked sooo cute. Mel just had to be squirrely. I am proud of AA for trying this & look forward to next week.

I hope he gets some fire going soon. I only saw one with a fire so far.

Now to wait. I hate waiting. Did I mention that I hate to wait?
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

That's our swampbilly!!! Proud of you.

"“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice job AA, but did ya have to forget your belt? LOL
                Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

So, what's it take to start a betting pool around here... on who "wins"? We're down to 9 already on the first episode...

Comment

I'm thinking its gonna be one of the three who were on the Today show.
                    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Well it won't be the young guy who was echoing the wolves....while some seem scared he seems to lack a true sense of the gravity of his situation.

Comment

Yeah! I'm not sure what time they made it available online, but it's now the morning after the premier and I can watch it, which I'm currently doing. Thanks History Channel !
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I wonder how much the producers pre scouted the locations they were dropping the guys into. They put the first dropout right into an area with a momma bear and her 3 cubs! that guy didn't have a chance! Go AA !!!!!
                          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Their commercials suck! It took 20 minutes to get thru the stupid Delo commercial! It would play 3 seconds and stop for 2 minutes. No issues with the show, just the commercials .
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

They have released more videos on History.. So be sure and check it out.

Here's AA's drop off video..

Comment

Working...
                              X