No announcement yet.

FB says you are working on book 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the site...but I have to agree with w.lynn.....my wife and I are addicted to the going home series..i can't wait until the next adventure! being retired air force, I have met several Gunny's and made friends with them. gunny Mitchell is right on target....we feel that we know him as our backgrounds are similar...connecting with a book like this is truly fantastic!!!

Comment

So....what's in the safe...come on man...you have a locked safe at a prepper's house....quit playing with my emotions....

Comment

LOL Chris... that's what was driving me nutz, too... I've been able to distract myself with the crap in the world starting to line up with the book... and now: you've done it! You reminded me. How will I ever sleep, for wondering what's in the safe?????

Comment

MANY of the cheaper safes on the market have almost nothing to the backs of them.

Just sayin.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Keep in mind that an easy bust into that safe would rob Morgan of the chance to come up with some bat $%&# crazy way to open it. Half the fun of presents its finding ways to tear into them....

Comment

I think one of the guys will just use some explosives on it.

Comment

A corrosive agent might be less destructive than an explosive. Certainly easier to control, and halt the reaction (if you have the correct neutralizer to go with the corrosive.)

Comment

I saw that the Big Kahuna says that Enforcing Home is done. Now we just need to be able to get our hands on it.

AA , you said that you were going back to self publishing again . Any word on when we can throw some change your way ?
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yep, hour ago on twitter, probably posting on facebook, get to us eventually.

Comment

Any chance you'll be able to keep these coming out as audio books if you're self publishing? Duke Fontaine really does an amazing job of bringing the characters to life.

Comment

Originally posted by corsecusn View Post
                        Any chance you'll be able to keep these coming out as audio books if you're self publishing? Duke Fontaine really does an amazing job of bringing the characters to life.
                        I was wondering the same thing. I listened to the first 5 on audiobook. Duke does a great job.

I've done some small time voice over work and would love to audition for book 6. But I'm not sure I could do as good of a job as Duke.

Comment

So...when is it coming out?

Comment

So, what are we calling book 7? Morgan better unleash the beast on Billy boy and his new DHS buddies. "Avenging Home" sounds like a good title. Good luck with the next story in the series. I can't wait to get it.

//DD

Comment

Working...
                            X