X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA spotted on trailer History Channel show Alone

I think it Airs June 18 10pm

https://www.facebook.com/History/videos/10152670016166184/

Yeah, we saw a trailer on tv the other day and the Hostile Native caught it and pointed it out to me.

Looks like he was telling the truth about doing a tv show. Who'da thunk it?

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

cool trailer can't wait to see it. But man did ya'll read the comments, what a bunch of haters
      According to my watch the time is now
      Past is dead and gone
      Don't try to shake it just nod your head
      Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Those people were hating like hell in the comments. None of em have the balls to try though I'm sure

Comment

There's already folks trying to straighten them out about "15 man camera crews."
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

There will always be haters. I don't give a crap. If they read the info they'd see there's no crew but some of these shows have given the rest a bad rap. No matter what we say some will still say we're sleeping in hotels and eating hot food.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Damn. and I had a side bet going that this whole thing was a cover story for a super secret mission you had going for the Illuminati ZOG. What??? It made sense to me at the time!
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

The only physical activity those hating colostomy bags get is jumping to conclusions ,trolling the internet ,and running their mouths .
                RIF reading is fundamental .

DD
                OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Working...
                X