JDY is in a tight spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDY is in a tight spot

That other good writer most of us love (he's a bit older than AA and needs to get to the doctor a lot,) has a major vehicle repair needing done, and a buddy of his made a gofundme for it. Goal already met. But if folks shop for amazon downloads occasionally, buying one of Jerry D Young's stories is a good way to help keep him in prescription costs & dr visit copays.

Please check the URL and try again or, alternatively, you can browse fundraisers currently receiving the most donations worldwide below.

(I'm hoping the expenses don't go crazy far past what's been gathered. He's loved, but lots of folks haven't got anything in their pockets to spare.)
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 05-16-2015, 03:09 AM. Reason: Wasn't sure where else to put this.
    quam minimum credula postero

Love his stories, a shame he is having a lot of health problems. Once I get off Tuesday I will try and buy a couple of his books to help him out.
    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Like many, he's diabetic, you know how that makes other things worse.

And if things go even moderately well, most of us should be around long enough to have the problems that go with getting older!

Comment

Bought a couple from Amazon. I hope the list master comes out of this ok.

Comment

Realized I hadn't followed up on this, the repair went well, at the time, and money raised even put new tires all around. He was a bit overwhelmed by the love, and got serious about his amazon sales - so people won't worry so much.

Comment

Working...
          X