No announcement yet.

Has anyone mapped the journey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, since one of the small towns in NFL is not very far from my house. Hwy 19 is close too. Daughter lives by Ocal Forrest. Spent my honeymoon in the Everglades to tell you what kind of person I am. Wouldn't live in the Sarasota area anymore to crowded.

Comment

I'd like to have it AA.

Comment

I would not mind a copy as well.

Comment

AA, any updates on that map? i am now doing a google maps and google earth pin points of all things that Morgans went thru, or at least trying...ill see how it all goes.

Comment

i have just been given the going home series on audio. from another avid fan of AA, so last night i started again to try and map out Morgans walk home. Starting from Micky D's just outside of Tallahassee. Using google maps and google earth it was fun listening and trying to pinpoint the exact areas he has come so far.
            this will be an epic journey, and i hope that when complete it will be a good representation of all the areas,( or at least as close as possible to the descriptions) of his journey.

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of the map AA made? I'd love to get a copy. I'd been thinking it would be fun to make one, but came across this.

Comment

Working...
              X