Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you purchased a Red Bull since 2002 they have to pay you; here’s how to get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you purchased a Red Bull since 2002 they have to pay you; here’s how to get it

Info and story at BizPac Review.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

What a bunch of shit! They got sued because it didn't really give you wings. Really? It didn't make 300 pound Johnny be a world class soccer player?
    And they wonder where America went.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

LOL. Kick. What kind of moron expected anything other than a quick caffeine pickmeup? Juries today are filled with morons, and so is the bench upon which judges sit that allow this nonsense.

Comment

What about those old cigarette ads where they talked about the health benefits from smoking?

I'd walk a mile for a Camel

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I report. You decide.
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Brawndo! The thirst annihalator! Its got electrolytes!
            You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Personally, I've never had a Red Bull - except that one time I bought it based on the ad, so I guess I can stick my hand out.

I do use the original energy drink, though it isn't billed that way. "Manhattan Special" expresso soda. Also, for the noobies, a great laxative.

Comment

Normally, I'm a fairly mellow guy. Nonviolent, peace loving. ..all that hippy-dippy crap. That said, for anyone who participated in this lawsuit, I hope they get hit by a bus.

Legal disclaimer: The above statement is based on information provided by the MSM. Since we all know that they lie, I reserve the right to rescind or modify the above statement at any time from here until eternity. Nothing said here should be considered a threat of any sort. Tax and gratuity not included. Your mileage may vary. Statement made with optional equipment shown.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

I've been eating these for years and... truth in advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    What about those old cigarette ads where they talked about the health benefits from smoking?
                    Tex
                    Those were honest and correct.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

You got to admit Tex. That Marlboro Man was a cool looking son a bitch. Smoke em if you got em.
                      Last edited by tk; 10-10-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

They couldn't pay me to drink that shit!
                        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hmmm...good point Roach. Marketing scheme?
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Tex
                            Back when I smoked, I would have walked a mile across herpes infected hookers and ruler wielding nuns to have a smoke. Sure am glad that S and I gave em up.
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Kick, the only time I ever wanted one THAT bad, was after I quit!
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X