Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you purchased a Red Bull since 2002 they have to pay you; here’s how to get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still tryin to quit!
    People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
    ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous. IT's a F*****G tagline. Some people need to be sterilized

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
        Back when I smoked, I would have walked a mile across herpes infected hookers and ruler wielding nuns to have a smoke. Sure am glad that S and I gave em up.

I don't know about the herpes infected hookers part but I am that bad right now with my smoking. Having a hell of time trying to keep it under two packs right now.

RD
        Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

S used Chantrix. It did great! By the 3rd week, she had no desire for a smoke. . She did have a desire for more Chantrix. At that time, I started cutting back. I made myself wait a little longer between smokes. Once I got used to the longer wait, I'd stretch it out a little bit more. Took about 7-8 months to get down to 1/4 pack a day. At that time, I was able to walk away from them.
          You can do it! For you, Gwyn, and that grandbaby!
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Ok, somebody call Vincent and tell him we need an addicts/quitting thread on here. You guys talking about cigarettes make me want one.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X