EDC knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDC knife

Anyone have a suggestion for a good, affordable EDC knife?

Here is mine

Rangers Lead the Way
    Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.

Auto-AXIS® locking mechanism

Tactical drop-point blade style

G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless steel liners

Reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip

The Adamas® series of knives was designed by custom knifemaker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade® Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.

image.jpg
    Last edited by AD; 10-06-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I know your usage will drive what knife fits you best, but I have had good luck with Kershaw I have several. Right now the freefall is only $14 online.

I lost a knife while on a deployment, and needed one in a hurry. A local drove to the next town and bought me a freefall. I have used it hard and it is a good knife.
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

When I need to dress up i take this one as it is more "dressy"

image.jpg

The Infidel’s® out-the-front mechanism is smooth and rock solid.

Double action out-the-front auto

Double edge spear-point with ambidextrous thumb-slide

D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)

Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with removable deep-carry pocket pocket clip

Integrated cleaning port

NSNs:
        3300BK 1095-01-598-4471

Comment

It's obvious that we have a different interpretation of the keyword "affordable" LOL

Nice knives.
          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

The problem is I play with it all the time!!! In out in out in out

Comment

Sorry missed affordable.

I just saw EDC and I have a friend who is a BM dealer so I get them at cost and as presents.

In AZ auto are legal so thats what I carry. And I have a LE ID and so when I cant take my Glock to DC, I carry one of these.

Comment

I also have one of these

image.jpg

The dynamic Triage® packaged in high-strength aluminum with the speed and efficiency of AXIS® auto and an automatic opening hook.

AXIS® pull release with integrated safety

Modified drop-point blade style

N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)

440C automatic opening hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)

Anodized black aluminum handles with textured G10 inlays

Carbide glass breaker

Comment

Sorry closed it cuz of the iPad

Comment

Yea. I have more to loose than you

Comment

I've been VERY happy with my Kershaw assisted opening knife, bought at Wally World a few years back for about $35. The "assisted opening" does not mean its a switch blade, it's just with a minor thumb flip tab, it pops open lickety split.
                      One of my purchasing criteria was that it had to be made in the USA. I don't know if all Kershaw's are, but mine is.
                      It holds an edge nicely, and I abuse the hell out of this thing at work on a daily basis.
                      I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Concerned Dad View Post
                        Anyone have a suggestion for a good, affordable EDC knife?

CD, I just bought one of these for someone, the smaller one is $28 and the bigger one $31. I was really impressed with it, nice knife from a great company. I didn't get to use it but I would happily carry it. I also agree with Kershaw, they are a great affordable maker as well.

I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

MA

Yep. They do I actually worked with this guy in my past life

Comment

If your key word is affordable, then don't stop with just one. It's like being able to start a fire, why only have one method?
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Ok, I just pulled out my Kershaw. It's a 1550st Ken Orion Blackout. I also just checked Walmart, and they are running about $56.00.

20141006_072132.jpg

20141006_072157.jpg

Last edited by kickstand; 10-06-2014, 08:46 AM.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X