Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just stumbled across a really nice review (from 12/13).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stumbled across a really nice review (from 12/13).

@ Florida Hillbilly
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

And actually, a 6/14 review of book 4.

http://floridahillbilly.com/book-rev...valist-series/
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Well thanks for the pointer back to this forum!

Loved the books, ranted a bit to the publicist about having to wait for the next one... decent writing and entertaining without seeming pushy, preachy, or priggish.

Plus, it takes place in Florida!

The series was also instrumental in getting me off my butt and getting my ham license. For that alone, I'm mighty glad I read the series.

Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading!

peace,
      db

Comment

Welcome, hopefully you stick around a while, this place kind of grows on you... like a fungus.

Comment

Welcome. Put your feet up and grab a sweet tea.

Comment

I posted a comment on your site, really appreciate the review, very cool. Welcome to our little place in ether, we like it here.

Originally posted by FloridaHillbilly View Post
            Well thanks for the pointer back to this forum!

Loved the books, ranted a bit to the publicist about having to wait for the next one... decent writing and entertaining without seeming pushy, preachy, or priggish.

Plus, it takes place in Florida!

The series was also instrumental in getting me off my butt and getting my ham license. For that alone, I'm mighty glad I read the series.

Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading!

peace,
            db
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome, you had so many people frothing for more, I had to comment that #5 is coming late December.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

AA - only thing is he's talking that ham license stuff. He's a troublemaker, I tell ya!

Comment

Welcome and Cucaracha!
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Working...
                  X