Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Reliance Expo 9-12-13/2014 Houston TX

Meet the Author

Join us at the largest event of its kind in the country! Enjoy two days of exhibitors, presentations, and hands on classes! AA will have a booth at the show, bring in your books and he will sign them.

The show in Denver and Mesquite was a huge success. It was a lot of fun, and the entire show was really fun and exciting. There were a ton of folks there. There will be more to see at the Mesquite Expo... Don't miss it.

Additionally AA is again one of the speakers, this is usually a standing room only event, as by then his head takes up the bulk of the room.

AA & Penguin will be giving away some books as well if you need a copy.

Who is planning on coming to the expo this time around.
    Last edited by unseenone; 09-05-2014, 07:47 PM.

I guess I'll come.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

you coming back out to CO again this year AA?

Comment

No Jr, looks like I'll be otherwise engaged and out of touch.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

You be careful AA going to the expo this year. With all the talk and unrest going on you might end up recreating "Going Home". While it was a great entertaining and informative read, and we know you could do it, we would rather not experience it "live".
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

That would just give him experience for the next book "It's a whole lot fricking harder than it sounds on paper"

LOL

Comment

We've got a plan, I'm flying out to Un's place a couple days early and returning a day late. He's got plenty of goodies should things go south.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Y'all driving back and forth from un's place, or does Penguin get you a room in Houston?

Edit to add: Just looked, he's on the speaking schedule, not just playing big booth bunny. Need a heckler?
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Thank you AA and UN. One less thing I have to worry about, after all you have more stories to share!
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                    Thank you AA and UN. One less thing I have to worry about, after all you have more stories to share!
                    There really just taking up oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                      We've got a plan, I'm flying out to Un's place a couple days early and returning a day late. He's got plenty of goodies should things go south.
                      Wait, you're flying?? I thought you and that "agency" had an agreement.
                      Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

It's OK..he will be flying as an undocumented illegal alien child ,therefore , he can bypass a certain part of the air travel experience .

DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Hey un, will you be going? I want to, but hate being the one in the stress-seat in the kind of traffic I've seen over there.

I promise I no longer look like I have a bright red raccoon mask, and will carry my epi pen?

Comment

I might get to go - daughter asked about weekend plans, and the RP actually mentioned the expo, we have some "small, private" concert tickets for tomorrow night, so I know we won't be staying over.

Comment

Wish I could make it this year. Lots of neat stuff there and of coarse AA is suppose to show. Hopefully next year.
                              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                              X