No announcement yet.

Self Reliance Expo 9-12-13/2014 Houston TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, no recent response from him OR un, so they're probably barbecuing, drinking, and talking up a BS storm.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Or in a bar drunk picking up longshoreman
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I am not picking up longshoremen
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

You notice he didn't deny the bar or picking-up part. You wanna know what they'll be picking up in the Austin area? I can find some links ...

Comment

Rock, you're just all kinds of wrong ... which kind of confirms that distant relationship.

Comment

Thanks there cuz, I think LOL
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Today was a slow day, tomorrow should be pretty busy. If course penguin is getting cheap and only sent 75 copies of each book so there isn't much to give away. I did meet Joe Nobody today, cool guy. He stopped by and we talked for quite a while. I'll try and take some pics tomorrow. On another front it does look like I'll be doing of the grid for a while, hopefully three to four months, if I can last that long. Gonna be leaving in two weeks, I'll post more on that later.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

What in the Heck are you talking about.

I happened across a booth bunny at the show for those of you unfamiliar with them.

This is AA speaking to a group who doesn't know any better
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by unseenone; 09-16-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Un's got most of the pics from our little adventure so I'll let him post them. We had a lot of fun though I think this show wasn't nearly as successful as previous events. It was still fun though, met a couple from the old Naked and Afraid, Un's got that pic as well. Also, Mykel Hawke and Joe Nobody dropped by. Joe was very cool and we talked for quite a while. All in all a good time.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Nice butt

Comment

My son and I attended the expo in Houston and it was a little slow. Maybe the organizers should hold it outside of Houston next time - maybe on the north side.
                        We were there about noon on Saturday and heard an announcement about Angery American appearing on stage 1.
                        I told my son that was an odd name for a stripper, but we should go watch so she wouldn't get more pissed off.
                        A little disappointed when we got over there - not a pole in sight - just some big fella with a beard.

Comment

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Dam,would like to catch that bunny in my trap,
                            Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Never heard it called a trap. A snake maybe, but never a trap!
                              NICHEVO

Comment

you a bad girl Nichevo,
                                Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Working...
                                X