New edition of Going Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New edition of Going Home

Got a call from Penquin today, looks like they are going to do another edition, mass market paperback. This is the 4x7 size, roughly. They said Wal-Mart has shown interest, wanting this size book. That would be pretty cool, it would open a huge market for me. Not to mention the fact that it's another addition, Penguin's making a big deal out of that.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Congratulation's AA; you and the series definitely deserve it!
    'All it takes for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing.'

Comment

Very cool.... Except most walmartians can't read. You will need to add pictures. And not AB's idea of pictures
      Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

COngrats - you are THE MAN !!

Comment

well I just ordered the first one today. This is good news

Comment

That's fantastic AA! Congratulations!
            Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

You mean you don't think some Good Morning pix would get some things stirring? Hell, I already had a theme in mind: PAWn Stars!

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
              Very cool.... Except most walmartians can't read. You will need to add pictures. And not AB's idea of pictures
              Last edited by AmericanBTGoG; 09-03-2014, 06:34 AM.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

BTW AA: Not just YEAH, but HELL YEAH! Good on you!
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Great! No, really, just f'n great! Another version that i need to buy. Gee thanks! A few Good Morning pics might might it palatable.
                  Actually, a big congrats AA, you deserve it. Boy, what a difference from the old one or two chapters on SB, eh?
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Will there be another editing run, or should I mark up a copy, add sticky notes, and forward it to someone?
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

congrats AA
                      sweet potato pie

DD
                      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Excellent, your stories (have read them all) are fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmccabe02 View Post
                          Excellent, your stories (have read them all) are fantastic. Keep up the good work.
                          Too bad he cant be here to hear that. He is stuck on a island in the Pac North West By himself, very little gear and a rain forest full of cougars(the 4 legged kind).
                          Last edited by unseenone; 11-04-2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

And bears, recent red tide, rain, cold air - your basic fun camping trip, minus a bunch of helpful things and the fun.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Disinformation. He's in a FEMA camp in Region III.

BRB. Someone's knocking at my door.

Originally posted by AD View Post
                              Too bad he cant be here to hear that. He is stuck on a island in the Pac North West By himself, very little gear and a rain forest full of cougars(the 4 legged kind).

Comment

Working...
                              X