No announcement yet.

New edition of Going Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up books l, ll, and lll today. I feel like I'm getting ready to OD!
    Dode

Comment

A.A. -- you'll be happy. I have my 15 year old sister reading book 1 now. She reads a lot of tween stuff, but when I described your books to her she said "Oooh, can I borrow it"

Comment

Hey Red , It's all fun and games until you find all your paste missing ...

DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

I loaned a copy of book 1 to the Assistant Director at C's day services program.

Yesterday he told me he's really liking it. I asked how far he'd read, he said Chapter 2. I told him it gets better.
          Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Ahhh, he's just getting started.

Comment

Tell him not to read in bed if his wife's asleep. I STILL remember waking S up laughing at "It was a Snake kind of snake" and "Tastes like soap".
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Oh man,I love that part of the book with Thad.

Comment

Almost finished with book I...... dang, I need to get some NVG's. It's going to be a week before Book ll arrives. Should I go ahead and read lll and lV, since they are here? Do the stories continue from one book to the next?
                  Dode

Comment

Oh, the story continues from one book to another! I can't imagine not reading them in order.

Comment

Yeah, definitely read them in order.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Thanks.... book ll still isn't here. How could the library buy l, lll and lV w/o getting the second one? Seriously, there is no record of them ever having the second one. Book l was good. While I'm waiting, I've read Avalon: The Retreat and it was a good read, too. Working on the second Avalon book. I hope to God that we never have to go through anything like that.
                        Dode

Comment

I am waiting for more, have all the books and (hopefully) the following books will be even better!

Comment

Is the Wally World version still happening, even though you're not signing with Penguin anymore?
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I finally got my book 4 in and since I already had 5 I read them both. I couldn't put em down. Read both books in a day and a half.
                              Loved the Whole series and hoping there will be more.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                                Is the Wally World version still happening, even though you're not signing with Penguin anymore?
                                ^^^^^^^ Ya, what he, er, I asked?
                                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                                X